Wednesday 21 September 2011

Old posts die

Post new while an old post dies,
In pain that medications
won't Take away
Give the pain away?
OH! If twould be so simple.
The old post dies
While pain increases
The closer to death,
The greater the pain,
Kill me now whilst I still think,
And reason with sanity.
For soon no thoughts will come
And I'll hurt forever.
Just let my last coherent thought
Be one of peace and be pain free.
                              copyright
                                  20092011
                                      rwc

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your posts will keep coming in, with full reason and sanity...I'm sure of that. Your poem was excellent! Write on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes a lot of sense, this one... it's always nice to read your poems, Richard!

    ReplyDelete